Looking for things to do in San Antonio? Want family fun? This is a really fun place to bring your kids. But we have activities for kids and adults alike. Our facility features thousands of species! We have reptiles, warm and cold water fish, various exotic birds, and so much more!
Daily Calendar Of Shows
12:00 Radiant Reptile Encounter
1:00 Birds in Performance
2:00 Meet Our Giant Pacific Octopus
3:00 Radiant Reptile Encounter
4:00 Birds in Performance
5:00 Magnificent Marine
Daily, May 27-August 20
11:00-5:00 Selfies with our Mermaid
2:30 & 5:30 Pirate Show
Among the exhibits, you can experience:
- Sharks, Stingrays
- Corals, and other invertebrates
- Lorikeets, Toucans and Macaws
- Tropical fish, and cold water fish including dozens of species of rockfish and flatfish
- Rain Forest Area, including exotic reptiles and amphibians
- Giant Pacific Octopus
- Learn how Dinosaurs are connected to sea life.
- and on select days….Mermaids!